Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Papa...


my late father’s birthday..

Yesterday I didn’t know why I felt so gloomy, dull, numb, dizzy..
I was intended to do fasting actually...

However when I woke up for sahur in the morning, I got headache and tummy ache..

So I decided not to do it…
I just stayed at home.. Took a deep sleep.. And did usual activities such as eat, eat and eat, hehehe…

And when Maghrib’s praying time came, I straightly went to the mosque…
After having sholat Maghrib, as usually I did on 'Malam Jumaat', I (and other people there) recited Surrah Yassin…


I dedicated to Papa, Ibu, Wey, Ayoh, Widada’s late father who passed away last month and my late grandparents (Opa, Oma, Kakek and Nenek)...

After we finished recite the Surrah Yassin, the Imam started praying…
And there… There was a moment… I started to cry when the Imam prayed in Bahasa Melayu..

(because usually he prayed in Arabic which I don’t understand any single of the words)…

The content of the 'doa' actually was quite common..
But I don’t know.. For me.. At that time.. it was so touching..
As I remembered my late father, my tears felt down swiftly..
I wished he was there sitting beside me..
And I hugged him..
And kissed his cheek..

Papa.. Please forgive all the sins and fault I caused to you…
I have nothing to give in your birthday…
Only my sincere doa..


I wish you’re happy ‘up’ there..
Restful in Allah’s shelter..

Happy Birthday, Papa..
I will always love you..

Je t'aimerais toujours...

**In commemoration of Muhammad Ismael Oesman…

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a touching entry. And this entry allow me to look into the soft side of you. That's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of sudden, I was so bluey yesterday, hehehe.. So i luahkan dalam blog ni laa..

    thank you Josh...

    ReplyDelete